Have you ever noticed all of the titles that Kristin and I have behind our names? Titles like ABR, CSA, CNE, RCSD, etc. Today I just wanted to give you a quick overview of all the designations that we hold and how earning them has allowed us to develop our wide breadth of real estate knowledge:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) means that we’re specialists in the residential realm of real estate sales.
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI) means that we know how to handle everything.
- E-PRO is a designation that means we are up to date on all the latest real estate technology and know-how to use it to help ourselves and our clients.
- ABR stands for Accredited Buyer’s Representative.
- CSA stands for Certified Staging Advocate. This is all about preparing your home like a product for sale. Little details matter, and we know which ones matter most.
- CNE stands for Certified Negotiation Expert and MCNE stands for Master Certified Negotiation Experts. These are two designations that we’ve earned in the art of the deal. Using tactics and leveraging market conditions to your benefit is what we do.
- Broker. This is one of our fundamental designations. Anybody can pass the real estate licensing exam, but a broker has taken it to the next level with an additional 90 hours of training and another state exam. I’ve been a broker for over 20 years.
- RCS-D is our newest designation. It stands for Real Estate Collaborative Specialist- Divorce. To put that simply, it means we have been trained to handle this specific type of real estate situation dealing with a divorcing or divorced couple. There are a lot of pitfalls to be wary of in a situation like this, but we know how to handle them.
All of these titles and designations are our way of showing you how much we care about representing you to the best of our abilities no matter your situation. If you or someone you know wants to buy, sell, or invest in real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email today. I look forward to hearing from you.